Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Selector Switch For Glock Pistols














I recently bought a selector switch for my Glock which will allow me to fire it on the Triarii at full auto. I'm just waiting for the election gun ban here in the Philippines to end on June the 16th so I can test fire this. I'll be posting a review with video as soon as I'm able to do that.

I'm really glad that I found this one. I've seen a lot of designs as I was looking for a suitable selector switch for my Triarii, but most of them were intended for the KPOS and the RONI. 
An original FSSG is not an option - my selector switch has to be flat to make sure that it won't hit the rear part of the Triarii as the Glock cycles. I already made sure that there's ample clearance by simply cocking the Glock while installed in the Triarii.




I also bought a brand new Barska red dot scope. I found some comments on Google saying that the quality is excellent and that it holds zero and therefore can be used for real steel, so I have to see this for myself.

Stay tuned for the review and video.

8 comments:

  1. Friend of mine from abroad is asking where you bought the switch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kindly email me your query so I can revert to you. Thanks. Happy Holidays!

      Delete
  2. Im new to this so with that being said is Your email bigmacbob@gmail.com ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paul.

      You cand email me at bobbybasco@gmail.com

      Best regards.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cenon.

      Kindly send me an email. Scammers are monitoring queries such as yours and are posing as me. Thanks.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marvin,

      I have removed your comment, scammers are monitoring this post and may communicate with you posing as me. I apologize.

      Delete